Egg White Spinach and Jalapeno Bites
Breakfast meal you prep ahead and heat up later
- Cupcake or brownie tray
- 3 cups Egg White
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 1 Small Onion diced
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese For the top
- In a large measuring cup measure out 3 cups of egg whites. Add your diced ingredients and mix together. Add in salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spray your pan (cupcake or brownie pan) and fill each cup evenly with the mixture
- Top with parmesan cheese. Place in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes (may be more or less depending on your oven).
- Remove and wrap each bite individually and place in freezer
- Reheat: wrap your egg bite in a paper towel and microwave for 1.5 - 2 minutes or until hot all the way through. Bon Appétit!